Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Healthy mascara
    Are there any mascaras on the market that you can buy in a store that is actually good for the eyelashes, that possibly make them grow because of botanical ingredients or at least make your eyelashes appear longer?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 24, 2008, 02:46 PM

Have you heard of DHC? Well they sell a sort of eyelash cream that is meant to keep eyelashes healthy.
    Other than that, I do not know of any mascaras that encourage growth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Waterproof mascara [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Im now L'oreal water proof mascara, and I'm finding it very good as I have very short eye lashes. Is water proof bad for your eye lashes? As when I try to remove it which is hard as its water proof I see that a few of my eye lashes fall off. And I don't need less eyelashes!

A good mascara [ 3 Answers ]

I really am a fan of mascara, and often use 3 or more mascaras to achieve that real 'false lash' look, and I'm known for wearing a massive amount of mascara! :D But I would like to know of a (not too expensive) mascara which thickens and lengthens the eyelashes so I can get that false lash look...

Is it bad to put too much eyeliner and mascara? [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I want people to notice my eyes, so I put on a whole bunch of mascara and eyeliner. It looks pretty gothic, but would that be considered trashy or? :confused:

How to remove waterproof mascara ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have found a great waterproof mascara:eek: but can't find a remover that works. I am losing a lot of lashes! Can anyone help?

View more questions Search