Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Nov 22, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Best ps3 games for long hours to play
    Hi, I was asking for best ps3 games with good and storyline that take long hours to finishe I don't care if it is 10 hours or 20 hours but with good storyline ? Can you please tell me the names
    Christopher618 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 10:16 PM

Yea sure where do I start... how about mgs4, blitz the league 2, resistance 2, heavenly sword, there are plenty of games out there that take hours on end to play. A few to keep your eye out for coming up are resident evil 5, god of war 3, and quite a few more. I suggest going to maybe gamepro.com or a few other game sites and get some info and figure out exactly what you want. Oh Gta4 is long as hell
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Nov 26, 2008, 12:02 AM

Christohper you the man thanks for the info you made my day , if you have more info please pass it
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 02:47 PM

I have a PS3 also:

I really like Battlefield: Bad Company, Blazing Angels 2 (Blazing Angels 1 was not so great though), Conan (similar to God of War), Burnout Paradise (car racing game with about 200 different events)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

How can you play DS games on PSP? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me step or dorections to play ds games On psp??

Is it possible to play psp games online w/o a router? [ 2 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if it was possible to play psp games in multiplayer online without a wireless router, because wireless routers are too much money for me

View more questions Search