Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1a1t1e Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Name of movie I saw on TV a couple of years ago?
    It was about two families coming together after the parents were married, their teenage children have to get along, I rember one of the girls was really into drawing using a tablet.
    kooliousgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Was it yours mine and ours?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Nov 19, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Maybe it's "Cheaper By The Dozen" ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couple of children's movie from 80s or 90s [ 7 Answers ]

Okay for the first one: I am pretty sure it is a version of Thumbelina, but all my searches have failed to turn up the right one. It starts (maybe after an introduction) with a old lady wishing for a daughter. (somehow) She gets a girl to bloom out of this flower. She made her a boat out of a nut...

Sewer gas smell a couple times a week. Last a couple of minutes, then gone. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas smell in one of our lower bathrooms around 1 to 2 times a week. The smell only last for a couple of minutes, then it is gone. You can smell everything in the bathroom (toilet, air vent, shower) and it is simply in the air and nowhere else. When the smell happens, it is always at...

I movie about a couple who hit a person . [ 5 Answers ]

Hi this is the third time and the answers so far weren't right I watched the shows or movies and they were not the ones... The only other thing about the movie I can remember is that there was a couple I believe to be driving at night and hit a person or maybe the other car not sure and killed the...

A/C is not very cool for last couple years [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have two split Comforter brand heating and A/C units. They are fourteen years old. I have done the maintenance on them myself yearly cleaning coils, units in attic and compressor units outside and inspecting the ductwork. I have always taken good care of them and change my filters...

View more questions Search