Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SANDMAN1945 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Fiancé gave ring back but.
    We've been engaged for about 2+ months. This past weekend we went to Miamii to visit her relatives. One night she catches me looking at her cousin who at that time was decked at going to a club. An argument ensues soon after, I leave the house early the next morning wandering around Miami aimlessly most of the day. Later we meet up where she gives me the ring back along with a few choice words. We talk that evening and patch things up. Now, I still have the ring but don't know if I should just give it back to her like you would a missing sock or do something special.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Nov 19, 2008, 11:51 AM

I don't think you should do something special in my opinion, she's already agreed to marry you..

I suggest you sit her down pull out the ring and ask her if she wants it back and if she still wants to marry you..

That's my opinion though.. see what everyone else says

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FiancŽ gave ring back [ 72 Answers ]

Fiancé gave ring back after a fight, told me to get it cleaned... I briefly asked her the next day if she wanted to pick it up (it's now clean) and she said we'll talk tomorrow... Today is the tomorrow... We talk tonight... I'm not sure whether she is going to put our relationship on the chopping...

Ex fianc? Has not given ring back [ 23 Answers ]

I'm not taking her to court but my ex fiancé broke up with me 6 months ago. I paid $7500.00 for engagement ring and she has not given it back. I heard she has a new boyfriend. So do think the rite thing/classything to do is to give ring back.

Ex-girlfriend taking back all presents she gave me -- legal? [ 3 Answers ]

Our relationship has become toxic. She has taken back numerous birthday and Christmas gifts she has given me over the last 4 years, claiming that because she bought them and has receipts to prove it, they are hers. She has already taken, and hidden/locked them away, although we live in the same...

Still together, but I gave back the ring [ 20 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year. I am very heart broken right now because we were engaged but I made a decision to give the ring back. His mother and I has a miscommunication over where a date a time for a party for myself was. After that she ripped into me about the...

View more questions Search