Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhueS5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Make up Issue
    I have a confidence issue and I am wanting to become an army chef.
    Do yoy think I will still be able to wear my eyeliner??
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 11:24 AM

Yes, but it must be conservative and complement the uniform. Extreme shades of lipstick and nail polish such as purple, gold, blue, and white will not be worn. (pg 6, AR 670-1)
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Dec 29, 2008, 06:02 PM

It's the it must look natural only rule
    armyguy98c10 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 09:40 AM
    If you are in the military you should know the standards of makup. It will be the same as for enlisted. And if you have a confidence issue then you probably shouldn't try to be a warrant officer.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by armyguy98c10 View Post
    If you are in the military you should know the standards of makup. It will be the same as for enlisted. And if you have a confidence issue then you probably shouldnt try to be a warrent officer.
    Lol - that was CHEF not CHIEF. :-D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

Is sex the issue here? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I have been hanging out (dating) this girl for about a month and we have yet to have sex. I took her out for a nice dinner/movie/night out and we went back to her place. I stayed the night and we hooked up, but no sex. Im sure I could have, but opted to stop because of the past girls that I...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

How would I make accounting entry in the books when I issue share? [ 1 Answers ]

How would I make accounting entry in the books when I issue shares? I don't have much experience in this. I have a small business. I issued myself 100 shares for $1 each when stared up my business. That entry was easy DR cash CR common shares. Now I am issuing 100 more shares to my new partner for...

Is this a issue ? [ 7 Answers ]

PC : XP Pro Service pack 2 --------------------------- Start/Run <typed>MSCONFIG Looked in: Win.Ini Programs It shows: ;msconfig Luke.exe=C:\storage\calarkconnect iso\clarkconnect-2.1iso

View more questions Search