Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tim 49278 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Bryant Furnace - Blower not coming on
    My blower fan will not come on. Bryant high efficiency furnace (approx 12 yrs old).

I'm getting the 33 code on the LED, which means: limit or flame roll out switch is open. I've hit the re-set on the flame roll-out but, the blower still does not turn on.

Any advice here?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Could be the control you reset is defective. Just because you reset it does not mean it is good. Test it with a meter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant 90 Plus gas furnace blower motor [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 90 Plus (350MAV) and have a problem. I noticed that the heater was not turning on. I opened the furnace door and found the diagnostic led flashing 1-3. Upon checking the meaning of the code, I found it referenced a dirty filter of defective blower. I shut the furnace off at the...

Bryant gas furnace blower won't stop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bryant gas furnace model 340mav036080, the led stays lit and the blower takes forever to stop. Any help?

Goodman AC/Furnace: condenser not coming on after installation of new blower motor [ 6 Answers ]

Have and outside Goodman AC unit and Goodman furnace (inside duh!). Anyhoo, after installing new blower motor the AC unit will not kick on. Have reset outside breaker, and double checking wiring on controller board on furnace, noticed one blue wire was disconnected, reconnected that and still not...

Blower Wheel rotation for Bryant 373LAV060-115 gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Is the rotation clockwise shaft end or lead end?

Bryant furnace blower restarts momentarily [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I own a vintage Bryant #394GAD036100 furnace that is working just fine accept for one little problem. The unit cycles and maintains the desired temp setpoint (heating mode) but after the main recirc blower shuts off it restarts momentarily one time approx 2 sec later, And again approx...

View more questions Search