Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria Catarina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Wanting to hire a lawyer
    I am a Portuguese citizen and I had submitted by minor's son's papers 3 years ago. Everything is done but the file is pending in the Centrais in Lisbon. I made several trips and no one there wants to help. Wrote several letters and there are no replies. I would like to know if there is any lawyer in Lisbon I can hire to look into the matter and also could you please send me some addresses or phone numbers of such lawyers in Lisbon? Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 12:56 PM

The easy way is type in your search engine with keyword "immigration attorneys in Lisbon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I may have to hire someone to kick her butt! [ 6 Answers ]

I have spoken to a few people at the school my teen goes to about this girl who plans on ruining my daughter's grade 11 experience. They tell me all I can do is have the school watch out for this girl. In other words they can't help. I've been thinking up other ways to protect my kid... and it...

New Hire Making More Money! [ 11 Answers ]

I've been working at this doctor's office for 3 years. When I started he had three girls, all of us did the same thing. Well to make a long story short the other two girls quit and I have been working by myself for over a year now. Here is the part in question. Every person my boss has hired in...

Can F1 be hire as 1099? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I did two internships with a company that hire me as 1099. Im not sure what the process is to file my taxes. Can I even be hire as a 1099 having a F1 visa? Or I have to be hire as w2?

Do I need to hire a CPA in a small LLC? [ 2 Answers ]

I know this might be a stupid question but anyway. I intend to form an LLC, which will be essentially operated by me. As I am new in the field I want to know if I would need to hire a CPA for the accounting and taxes and if yes, would it be sufficient to hire him or her only part time. The...

View more questions Search