qureshi_king Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 01:03 AM
    How to make a girl friend
    I don't have a girl friend do any girl wnt to make friend ship with me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Hi, qureshi_king!

This isn't a dating or chat site of any kind. For those kinds of things there are other sites out there on the Internet.

This is a question and answer site that's like a huge encyclopedia of knowledge, but not a site where people join for the purpose of meeting others.

Regarding getting a girlfriend, probably the best way to do that is to join some social groups and/or clubs where there'll likely be people your own age who hopefully will also have similar interests as you.

Thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Actually Pakistan is one of those countries that still has institutionalized arrainged weddings. Casual dating between the sexes is frowned upon in much if not all of the country, and that part of the world. He does not have many of the options open to us.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Thanks for the explanation, smoothy! I had no knowledge of that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just a girl trying to make it-please help [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: :( Hi I really have a couple questions to ask and that's because I'm really going through some negativity rightnow.I asked 1 psychic before and she said there was too much stufe going on around me and she coudnt help so I'm still at the same place.my boyfriend just left me after 2 years...

New girl.what should I make of this. [ 12 Answers ]

Been a while since I have come here for advice but I figured I would give this another try as it helped me with my last relationship. Here about 3 weeks ago I started seeing this new girl. We hit it off really well, have hung out a couple times, and on more than one occasion we have stayed up...

How to make a girl friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have no girl friend.how I make a girl friend.how I purpose a girl that I like her. I am very confuse about that becausw I am singleton . Tell me the answere

View more questions Search