Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittuhknee Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Wondering if Im having pregnancy symptoms.

Okay first off I was getting sick a lot threw the day
    Then my nipples are really really sore
    Today November 17th I was sapose to get my monthly flow only 2 little light pink spots came out. When should I test and do you think its possiable that I am pregnant?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 09:50 AM

Take a pregnancy test.

Nov 18, 2008, 11:29 AM
    I took a test and it says negative so I don't know
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 11:32 AM

Well you won't know now, you will have to test again in a couple of days.

Nov 18, 2008, 11:49 AM

Thanks for you help :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 11:52 AM

It is best to test in the morning. My pregnancy symptoms started as early as 6 days before my period was supposed to start. i.e. sore breasts.

Nov 18, 2008, 12:04 PM

Yeah y nipples are sore sore can't touch them thanks for your advice
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 12:13 PM

Don't stress about it. It will delay your period even longer. You could also just be having major pms symptoms. Wait a couple of days, then take the test in the morning :)

Nov 18, 2008, 01:52 PM

Okay thanks
    Carla Keppler Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2008, 03:01 AM
    brittuhknee,

It is the worst feeling in the world, wonder if you pregnant and not knowing and its too early to check, at 3 weeks pregnant I did a pregnancy test and it was negative, I went for blood tests it was negative, at 6 weeks I went for more blood test as my gut feeling was telling me different. And as God as my witness, the test came back positive...

Try and relax, because stress can make your period stay away, and your mind is a strong organ so you might actually be causing your own symptoms unless you have an instinct that you are pregnant.

I'm no doctor, but I would say wait till your "next period" to see what happens or go for a blood test just before your next period is due...

Good luck.. keep me posted OK :D

Nov 19, 2008, 10:40 AM

Thanks you carla keppler that helps a lot
    I think I am pg me and my boyfriend have been trying and still no period... Im not stressing about it anymore if it comes it comes if it don't it don't lol but now I noticed that when I squeez my nipples white creamy stuff comes out do you know what that's from? And how early does breast ilk produce? I checked on the computer it said about 5 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if you don't have the symptoms of a pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

As I told you before. I am 53 and I am not getting my period any more since last march which was very light. Is it possible that I am pergnant even if I don't any symproms?

Could this be pregnancy symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex the day I suspected ovulation (18th) Then on the 23rd I began to have mild cramps and just a small spot of lightish red blood(I thought to be implantation bleeding). I have also been pretty gassy lately, and last night I woke up around 3am feeling like I was going to puke, I sat on the...

Pregnancy symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I haven't missed my period yet but I am showing so many signs of pregnancy it's scary!! I have taken 2 tests but they have both been negative! I know I need to wait until I have missed my period but I am really wanting to know what this symptoms mean!! What should I do?? HELP!!

Symptoms of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant but felling head ache and heart burning feeling but can some one tell me when the boobs are to start tenderness or swelling because I ant got nothing;)

Pregnancy symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I stopped wearing the patch in December. We have been Trying to conceive since then. My period came back right away and I have a 26 day cycle. I have noticed that I have period like cramps that start about two days after I ovulate. A couple of months they woke me up in the middle of the night....

View more questions Search