Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moody1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Christian song title?
    Here are the lyrics to an old Christian song. Do you know the song title to these lyrics.

"The busy streets and sidewalks, they suddenly grew still, as a man came through the entrance of the city. As He touched and healed a blindman with a little piece of clay...
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Nov 17, 2008, 10:41 AM

Benny Hinn- Jesus, He is the Son of God
    counsel5657 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Benny Hinn may have sung it recently... but it was around a long time before Benny came on the scene. I remember singing it in the 70's. I'm trying to find the author. It was a very popular gospel song in the 70's. The name of the tune is Jesus, He is the Son of God or just He is the Son of God. Benson Sound owns the rights to it... but they haven't posted the name of the author on their site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the title of Aaron Nevile's christian song? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the title of this christian song by aaron nevile which has words like my heart, my soul?

Looking for Christian music song title [ 2 Answers ]

First off, I apologize for my lack of information. I generally don't follow Christian music but caught 2/3 of a song while I was flipping through the channels on my car radio. I have googled for the little information that I have, but to no avail. The few (partial) lines I recall are part of the...

Do you know the name this christian song? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this song and I've been trying to search it but I can't figure it out! :confused: the lyrics are: Here at your thrown Here at your feet Resting my head upon your altar Your fire consuming me Hearing your voice Speaking your word Wipering to my heart Like...

View more questions Search