Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rusty 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 06:53 AM
    What to use to remove border
    I am repainting a bedroom and am having trouble removing a wallpaper border. What is the best product to use for this job?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Nov 17, 2008, 08:22 AM

Warm water or some wall paper remover (DIF)sprayed on it after removing the top layer of paper should remove it along with some light scraping and a sponge. If the top layer won't come off you might need a paper tiger to get it off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crossing the candian border [ 1 Answers ]

OK my name is Matt... I am on probation for possession and distribution for 2 years. I live a little outside of Detroit, MI and I used to go to canada to gamble and drink. I know friends that have gotten across the border while on probation which I also no is illegal. My question is if I go...

Usa border crossing [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a metis I have a status card, my quistion is I tried cross the usa border and was refused enter,, they said I did'nt look indain and it might be a fake card,, I have documents going back 13 generations my mom birth card her statis card and my brothers to my mom and brothers are a photo copy of...

Border Colli Shedding [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 4 year old border colli. We love her a lot. Only had her for about 3 weeks. She is a inside dog but she sheds a lot. She is making our carpet look really bad. Is there anything we can do to cut down on the shedding?

Mexican border [ 7 Answers ]

I thought this was really funny. Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He's got two large bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and says, "What''s in the bags?" "Sand," answered Juan. The guard says, "We'll just see about that get off the bike." The guard takes the...

Wallpaper border [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for wallpaper border for an oil and gas industry office, preferably something with oil wells, or an oil & gas theme, anyone know where I might find border along these lines?

View more questions Search