Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5rno1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Different coloured skin on different parts of body.
    I'm an indian male, my skin has different colours on different parts of body, my skin on my head is yellow, on face it's brown(light near eyebrows), very dark brown on neck, torso, back, arms, hips(bums), near nails ,feet and almost black on elbows, knees, genitals. I want to know if there are any safe ways to restore these parts to my real natural skin colour. If possible without carcinogenic substances. I should be able to tan afterwards if I want to. Thank you for your response
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 9, 2008, 03:21 PM

I'm sorry but lightening skin is not easy as tanning.

Please read this FAQ first. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ns-190905.html Look for products containing some of those ingredients such as Kojic acid, arbutin and so on. Another thing is to research these ingredients as I've not gone into depth about them and some of them are controversial.

Once you've purchased a cream/lotion that contains some of those ingredients, apply it to the areas that you want lightening up. But I would not suggest applying it to the genitals as that is a very sensitive area that should not be messed around with :p
    Also, once you've applied the cream/lotion, let it sink in and then apply a sunblock to the skin to prevent your skin from getting any darker.

Don't expect your skin to get lighter in like a day. It could take weeks or months to work. The two most popular products at the moment are Bio Clair and Diana Stalder.

Good luck! :D
    5rno1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    I'm sorry but lightening skin is not easy as tanning.

Please read this FAQ first. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ns-190905.html Look for products containing some of those ingredients such as Kojic acid, arbutin and so on. Another thing is to research these ingredients as I've not gone into depth about them and some of them are controversial.

Once you've purchased a cream/lotion that contains some of those ingredients, apply it to the areas that you want lightening up. But I would not suggest applying it to the genitals as that is a very sensitive area that should not be messed around with :p
    Also, once you've applied the cream/lotion, let it sink in and then apply a sunblock to the skin to prevent your skin from getting any darker.

Don't expect your skin to get lighter in like a day. It could take weeks or months to work. The two most popular products at the moment are Bio Clair and Diana Stalder.

Good luck! :D
    Thank you very much for replying!!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 10, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 5rno1 View Post
    thank you very much for replying!!!!!
    You're welcome. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for coloured people? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to all this and so any advice / assistance would be appreciated. Basically my father is indian and my mother is Chinese and currently I'm living in Australia my skin is very dark (no exaggeration) and I would like to inquire as to how I would go about lightening it. I don't want to...

I need information on skin lighten body injection. Do you know? [ 11 Answers ]

Im an african american woman and my skin is a bit too dark especially since I just had a baby and all it just gotten worse, so I'm seeking information to directions to a dermatologist who gives the skin lighten body injection because I've tried all types of lotion, peels and they just don't work,...

Right colours for skin and body- MALE [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just wondering what suits best for a paler male, with darkish brown hair and greeny/brown eyes. Is blues, purples the way? Any guidance from females would be appreciated

Body Parts 80s or 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out what this movie is for quite some time. I used to rent it when I was younger so I'm thinking it's a late 80s movie, could be earlier, could be later. I really don't remember much of it, but here's what I do remember: The main character is a teenage boy. He has body...

Body parts [ 8 Answers ]

What is that part between the vagina and the butt hole, and is that what rips on some women when they have a baby?:rolleyes:

View more questions Search