pheebs Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Makeup for wide set eyes
    There are two ways to do makeup for wide set eyes

Focus color/dark makeup on INNER corners of eyes

And

Focus color/dark makeup on OUTER corners of eyes

WHICH ONE IS IT!

My makeup looks good on the outer corners... and haven't tried the other way yet, but there's obviously not a general consensus, probably because it depends on your face, but which way works for YOUR wide set eyes?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 15, 2008, 04:04 PM

Yes. One technique is not always the best for all people. Try the other, and see which one suits you best. You just need to play with your makeup a little to get it right. I've got very large eyes, and it took awhile to get it right. It's kind of a hit and miss until you find out what works best for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup air [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 2 family that has 2 furnaces and a water heater w/ a total of 230000 BTU the mech room it is in is 1229.2 cubic ft the whole basement (finished) is 5562.2 cubic ft I installed four 16''vents one 12'' one 8'' and put a 24''x30'' vent on the door.The 16'' vents I put 2 up high &...

Makeup Kit [ 3 Answers ]

So, you know those eyeshadow sets that you can get at Walmart and Fred Meyer and such? I love those for the fact that they have a wide variety of eyeshadow colors. But hate that fact that the makeup islow quality. Do any good makeup brands make these?:p

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area [ 1 Answers ]

A room 8.5m long and 4.5m wide is surrounded by a balcony 2m wide. Find the area occupied by the balcony

Where do you buy your makeup? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am trying to get stores to sell my fiance's aunt's new makeup line called about face by Pamela John. It is a mineral-based makeup line. The question I have for you all is where do you normally buy your makeup products? (department store, salon, independent...

View more questions Search