Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lumus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Fashion is not the key to success! I need points supporting the statement!
    It's a debate and I'm against the topic: Fashion is the key to success. I need valid points... please! :confused:
    sunshineangel Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 15, 2008, 08:12 PM

Albert Einstein One-Oh-One the man was not exactly Mr. Hot Comadity. He was neither really attractive or fashionable then again that was a long time ago.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 16, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Fashion is not THE key to success, but it can contribute to it in a way. Fashion as in clothes? If someone is wearing fashionable clothing it shows that they are successful financially and are confident in themselves, and it is a key to success because we all want to relate to someone who appears successful, so in turn we attach ourselves to this person and only further heighten their contacts and success.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple-step income statement in good form and retained earnings statement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would like someone to check to see if I did this correctly, if I did not then please help. Thanks The Problem is: The following pretax amounts pertain to River Corp. for the year ended December 31, 2008. Sales... $400,000 Operating Expenses... 84,000 Extraordinary gain... 30,000...

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising?

View more questions Search