Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kallen425 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Laptop shuts down when connecting
    I have a HP pavilion dv2000 and it will go from connected to limited connectivity, then when I disconnect and reconnect it shows me a blue screen with white letters and then shuts down. I am lost, help!
    zeppb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 01:52 PM

Sounds like a driver problem or some kind of compatibility issue. Try updating your drivers and double check the required specs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

Laptop shuts off wireless network [ 1 Answers ]

I hooked up my buddy's computer to our secured wireless so as to get some updates for him. After doing so his computer shut down our wireless. Why is that?

Connecting laptop [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to connect my laptop to my TV using an s video lead?

Connecting my laptop to my TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop. It doesn't have any TV out ports, just several USB drives, a headphone/mic 3.5m slot, and a VGA port. My TV has an audio/video tricolour port thing (as used to connect the PS2) and several SCART ports. I've got a lot of videos on my laptop and it's making...

Connecting a laptop to PC [ 1 Answers ]

I need to tranfer files from my pc to laptop. How do you do that?

View more questions Search