Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hambeger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Lose wieght
    I'm 150 pounds my mom thinks I should lose 20 or more pounds :rolleyes::eek:
    Should I lose pounds or stay I might have diabetes what should I do?? :(:(:confused:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Why do you say you might have diabetes? Have you talked to a doctor about this? What's going on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wieght training [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 going on 15 and around 5'3 or 5'4 and as you can see I am not very tall and I heard that weight training would stunt your growth so I was wondering if you could include information on anything that would give me the same muscle without the damage to my body because my football coach is...

How do I loose wieght quickly [ 4 Answers ]

I am 13 yrs old and I weigh 130kgs (286 pounds) and about 5ft 6in, heaps I know but that is they way I am I need too loose weight in time for my uncles engagement party in November this year. I have never had to loose weight like this before,and my nan has made a bet with me whoever looses the...

Under wieght puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I just rescued a under weight male Chihuahua it's a puppy about 2months old and it not wanting to really eat I have been using dropper to give it formula and water but it is getting diarrhea not really bad but it looks really mucus can anyone help.:o

How to lose wieght? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I have one more problem with my life.. and that's my wieght as you know I'm 15 going on to 16 and I weigh 180 pounds... I've always been overwieght... I have a slow metabolism... I tried No carb diets, and in 1 week I lost 7 - 10 pounds but I feel really dizzy and tired and I womit a lot.. so I...

View more questions Search