Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chin-Chee Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Any Ideas
    Well this might not be such an important question to some people but I wonder what ideas some of you might have... what are some good tips to attract a boy that is one of your friends, that you like and want to be with? Oh by the way if you haven't seen my other question please answer it! I need some more answer but thank you for the ones that have so far answered it!:D
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 02:25 PM

The simplest and best method I know of is to simply walk up to him and ask him if he would like to take you to a movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody gives me some ideas what it means to be American?

Need Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, I am creatively challenged when it comes to projects that my kids have to do for school. My daughter has to make a strand of DNA for a science project. They already did the one that uses candy in class, so we can't do that. Does anyone know of a really cool way to make a strand of DNA?

Need ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I want to open a pool hall. But I was wondering what I need to do to get it going, like How many Tables will I need , and will it stay busy, and will it have a good income, and should I offer other things their.

Any ideas? [ 21 Answers ]

OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my...

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

View more questions Search