Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    kdi2634's Avatar
    kdi2634 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 13, 2008, 11:47 PM
    How to get a license as marine engineer for third engineer in U.S.A. or U.K

    I am a student in South Korea and I also have Third engineer license for working on a merchant ship in Korea.

    But I want get a license in U.S.A or U.K.
    So could you tell me what I have to do for this.

    I want work in a U.S.A company or U.K one having a license which I will get a license in your country like a U.S.A...
    phoepyaeson's Avatar
    phoepyaeson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 3, 2010, 05:39 AM
    I also want to know how to get a U.S license, I am from Myanmar Maritime University and I am going to set for the third class exam. But , as I am scholarship student in Heung-A shipping,south korea. I have to work for next four years.If one of you know how to try to get U.S license, *** send me the letter.
    Pyae Son

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engineer in trouble [ 8 Answers ]

So, this is actually a post for my friend: I need to know what advice to give her. This is the situation: She was bored at work, and was drawing on face's of (friend) co-workers on Photoshop. She is not on house reassignment, her email address is suspended and she is not allowed in the...

Recording engineer [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to learn about audio engineering

Marine engineer license for a second engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madom What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,

View more questions Search