Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deor650 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 10:59 PM
    What happen if you connect some grounds and neutral to the neutral bus bar and the do
    The same conect some grounds and neutrals to the ground bus bar just using whichever bus bar is closest to the breaker so the wires don't have to travel all around the breaker box is that OK and safe to connect wires like that thank you
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2008, 02:39 AM
    If the Main Breaker is in this panel, the neutral and ground bars are connected together, or should be, so neutrals and grounds can be mixed on either bar.

Is the main breaker in this panel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faulty Neutral [ 1 Answers ]

The service on my 40 yr old Florida home needs to be updated from 100 amp (?) Anyway, the entire house is only on 2 circuits. In windy weather these past few weeks, the back side of my house flickers on and off and then power is lost completely. It is restored by itself (no breakers are tripped)...

Sharing neutral and grounds OK? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for clarification on sharing neutrals and grounds. When using 12/3 wire for home runs to panel , I believe it is OK to use the black for 1 circuit and the red for another circuit ( say black for plugs in a room and red for lights ). But is there a danger of overloading the neutral and...

Needs some neutral opinions [ 11 Answers ]

Hi , I just wanted to get some thought's from other about this situation. My g/f just got back from a vacation a few days ago with some friends and she was telling me all about it she told me she got hit on like 2 times. Ok no big deal it happens the question I had is one night a guy was...

Why Neutral? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My question is why we provide neutral pole in some circuit breakers?what's the purpose of neutral?

Hot neutral [ 6 Answers ]

Very confused as to way the breaker does not trip if I have a hot neutral. We had a heated water bowl for the houses and the water beencame live. 110 to the neutral.So way did the breaker not trip. Stan

View more questions Search