Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXforgottenXx Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Should I? I think I can't wait.
    OK so I met this girl and I started to like her and when I felt the need to tell her I did but apparently she does and doesn't like me it's kind of like yes and no at the same time well like almost 2 weeks have past and she didn't decided yet ( that's what I think) but then she got confused and said how could a guy like you like me? Then I said a guy like me what do you mean. And she goes and says. How could a cute guy like you ever like a girl like me wish I'm not cute so this is when come and says that she is beautiful and what I felt for her is real and strong and then she started telling me a thousend times your cute your cute so should I ask her if she likes me??
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 12, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Do you really need to ask my friend!

Sounds like she's stunned that you could even look at her as more then a friend, I don't know if I would straight up go up to her and be like, hey, so you like me? ;)

Find out for yourself spend more time with her, and the ball roll, I hope good things for you and everything works out, best of luck.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 12, 2008, 11:47 PM

I can predict a not-so-bright- future if you decided to pursue this girl because she doesn't seem to have high self-esteem, this may lead to dramas later! So what she said was also a red flag, don't try to ignore this.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 04:17 AM

She needs to like herself before she can like you.. (omg I sound like such an a*****e! But its true) id say keep it as friends for a while and see how it goes...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 13, 2008, 07:09 AM

She needs reassurance, as she is very insecure, so be nice, and give her compliments that you mean. Go slowly guy, and be friends for a while. Tell her you like her, but don't ask if she likes you.

This requires a gentle, delicate touch, with a lot of care, so don't be pushy, and insecure yourself. Get to know each other first, before you do anything else. Have fun doing that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I do it or wait? [ 39 Answers ]

OK, there is this girl from church, and we just recently started talking and stuff, not privatley but with her sister and cousins and stuff. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and I absolutely adore her. OK she doesn't know that part, yet. See we've only been talking for like 2...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I wait? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to get the right bit of advice. Someone help me out here! For the first 10 months of our relationship, my girlfriend and I spent nearly every second together, with only a handful of little picky fights. Nothing big though. I realize that this was a mistake because we had only been...

View more questions Search