Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellemichellemichelle Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 04:17 AM
    Should I tell him the truth
    This guy Im really into and haven't known where I stand with him because of lack of contact from him texts me on Friday, says he's missed me, he understands he should have been intouch earlier, hopes I want to see him again as he will be upset if I don't. What did I do, tell him I didn't think he cared, that I've moved on and met another guy. How crazy am I, I think the world of him and nobody else comes close. I don't know what to do, should I just accept it was probably for the best or try and talk to him and explain I didn't mean it. Hate the thought of not seeing him again. But surely he will think Im mad if I admit it was a lie.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 07:14 AM

It's called communication. Use it. Tell him how you feel and deal with whatever happens after that. You have nothing to lose!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 10, 2008, 07:48 AM

I can't see how you can be so interested in someone that shows none to you. A call every blue moon is not interest, but boredom.

At least stop playing games with the new guy, as he must just be a back up plan or a rebound or whatever. Be honest with yourself, and its easier being honest with others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me the truth [ 15 Answers ]

okay I can take the truth so lay it on me! I have been seeing this guy for about 4 months well we only hang out when we are drinking or at the bars. My first problem is how that is the only time we ever hang out. Why can't he ask me to hang out during normal hours doing normal things?? I asked him...

I need to know if what he says is the truth [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful man through internet. We coincided in so many things and fell in love almost immediately, even before we met in person. When we finally did, we could not be apart anymore. Here is my problem. He told me his story and I can't believe him because it doesn't seem to be logical at...

What do I do when a truth becomes a lie [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I by mistake told my classmates that Beyonce is dead... lol... it sounds funny but I tought it was tru... I was about to bust out in tears during 8th period science. Turns out it wasn't tru... what do, or say when my classmates confront me tomorrow... I don't want them to think I'm stupid or...

Is it better to know truth, than to believe a lie? [ 33 Answers ]

Would you like to (know) there is a God? Or, would you like to (believe) there is a god? :confused:

View more questions Search