Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byrd3d2001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Karate Movie Title
    This movie begins with a group of karate kids that are robbing a house and they kill the old man owner of the house. One of the boys tries to leave but the main boy of the group kills him and hangs him from the schools basketball goal. Then his brother wants to join the group but they won't let him. He learns karate on his own and has a chance to kills the boy who kills his brother but his brother's ghost comes back and asks him not to. What's the name of this movie
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 08:04 PM

A Dangerous Place (1995)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Karate Movie title [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie about 3 (asian boys) who avenge there grandfather or uncle after he has been murdered. I remember a scene where they walk into a restaurant and order tons of food (I believe its mcdonalds) and when they pay for it there money is no good.

Karate scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Which collage and universities in Canada and the United States offer scholarships for karate or martial arts?

View more questions Search