Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drmjdg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Reconnect to Netgear wireless router after repair
    How do I reconnect my HP laptop to my netgear wireless router? The laptop got a virus and now that I have had the system repaired I cannot get back on the internet.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 8, 2008, 07:33 AM

What version of Windows? Was there security on the router? Do you see it in the list of available networks? What happens when you try to connect?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Netgear Wireless Router will not install [ 1 Answers ]

Tried installing NetGear for wireless from CD. Installation locked up (computer did not) at step 3 (Activate Network). Have tried to install .several times. Turned off firewall, no joy. Installation will not proceed passed the Activate Network step even after allowing computer to run all night....

Problems installing netgear wireless router WNR854T using CD [ 2 Answers ]

How do I install and configure my netgear wireless router without using the installation cd that came with the router? I cannot get past step 3 on the cd, it says 'restarting the network" shows the progress bar, reaches 100% then the installation hangs and freezes.

Netgear mr814 wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

I have set up my wireless router, and I cannot see it on the connections screen for my wireless laptop... I see plenty of other wireless routers, just not mine. Please help.

Laptop can't see Netgear wireless router in same room [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting excellent wireless connectivity between (XP Home) laptop and Netgear Router/modem (connected by ethernet cable to my (XP Pro) PC) between 2 floors, but have another laptop (XP Home) in same room as router, which doesn't see router/network, etc. This laptop has an Intel Pro wireless...

Use my NETGEAR WGR614 v5 Wireless router as a WAP? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so everyone said this would be easy. The kid at (insert popular electronics store here) said it would be no problem to use my already owned/unused router to set up a WAP that will connect with the other router in the house, so I can 1: hook my vonage device into my router, and 2:...

View more questions Search