Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelliejk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Coleman electric presidential furnce
    Hi I have a coleman electric presidential II furnace serial #117960300 model# 3123B750blower #3123A590 when I turn the heat on it will heat and work fine but then the blower stops and the heat keeps heating it gets very hot and I have to trip the breaker to turn it off can any one help me thank you kellie
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 04:29 PM
    A sequencer or blower relay is stuck or defective. You will need to use a meter and the wiring diagram on the back of the blower door to track down the problem. Then you will have to replace that part.

Sounds like this is in a mobile home because of the model number.

Post under Coleman at this link. They also have parts available.

mobilehomerepair.com :: Index

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home heating unit(coleman evcon presidential) [ 7 Answers ]

The pilot light is on, but the unit won't come on to heat home, could it be the thermal coupling, or is there something else that may be causing it? Last year it did this for a few days, then it worked fine rest of the winter. Thanks for your...

Coleman Presidential electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

The blower fan on my electric furnace will not shut off without tripping the main breaker switch. It is an older furnace that had not been used all too often as I generally use a wood/coal stove for heating, but had been operating properly when I have used it. The last time it was used , the...

Coleman electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

My blower won't come on. Even if I push the trematsate way up. What is causing this. But if I push the summer button on furnace then blower comes on

Coleman electric furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman electric furnace model eb23b. When it turns on the blower motor seems to be on high and comes on before heating element gets hot and blows not hot air but warm to cool air. Would it be the sequencer?

Coleman electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman electric furnace in a mobile home. The furnace element turns on and heats up with the thermostat turned down to 50 degrees and with the inside temperature at 68 degrees. The thermostat doesn't click for the blower to turn on until I turn it up past 70 degrees. Why is the element...

View more questions Search