Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needtechhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Telephone conference amplifier
    I have a room full of people who talk through microphones, amplifiers and speakers. I would like to have people in other locations participate, both speaking and listening through their telephones. I can use a conference calling service to connect the many phones together. What I need is a device that I can plug a phone line into (This phone line will be on the conference call) and then plug into the line in and line out connectors on the amplifier. Does such a device exist? I am using a Polycom conference phone with a dedicated microphone and a dedicated speaker to send signals to and from the Polycom. This is a bit awkward. Is there a better way?

-Thanks!
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 05:11 PM
    See if JK Audio has what you need. Their inline patch or tap products could run phone audio into a mixer/amp/audio processing rack to do whatever you wanted with it and also inject music, other audio sources, etc. back onto the phone line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transitor amplifier [ 2 Answers ]

What bias conditions must be present for the normal operation of a transistor amplifier? A. The emitter-base junction must be reverse biased, and the collector-base junction must be forward biased. B. The emitter-base junction must be forward biased, and the collector-base junction must...

Car Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

I have a system in my 97 2dr ford explorer;Alpine deck, 1 4-farat power acoustik audio cap, 2 12in audiobahn Flame Q Subs: 1100 watts RMS, and 4000 watt Lanzar Vibe286 Amplifier. But my problem is I want it louder! So I was took it to a local stereo shop and they looked at my amp and told me right...

Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

You know, I am a beginners when it comes to construction of Audio amplifiers. I would like to know Sir if it is possible, in order to attain a 200 watts or even 300 watts amplifier output, I will only interconnect The output of 1 amplifier (100 watts) to the input of another amplifier (100 watts...

Car Amplifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there: I have a 1200W, 2 Channel, Sony amplifier and recently upgraded my subwoofer. Unfortunately when I put the new sub in it didn't work. I checked and I have voltage at the amplifier and it says that everything is running properly but there is nothing at the outputs to my subwoofer. My...

View more questions Search