NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Friends with Benefits Wedding
    Friends with Benefits Wedding - CollegeHumor video
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 11:24 AM

And with the Catholic church presiding. Do you think gays were represented fairly Karma? Shouldn't they have gotten more "airtime?"
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 11:28 AM

Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to let the guy know that I want to be friends with benefits [ 25 Answers ]

Hey, How do I let this guy know that I want to sleep with him occasionally but just like be friends with benefits. How do I let him know that, that I just want that? Thanks

Friends with Benefits [ 59 Answers ]

I have a friend that has been living with a girl for 4years plus, they have an 8mth old baby. This girl is a little on the psycho side, putting him out, burning all of his things, one day everything is rosey and the next day it's hell. We have been friends for 3years and I have been through a lot...

Friends with benefits? [ 20 Answers ]

Over the last couple months I have been in a rollercoaster relationship with my ex. After about 6 weeks separated we decided to give it another try and it was barely a week together until she decided she needed more time. We decided to take a break for the summer and see how we felt in a while....

Friends with benefits [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up about two months ago and know we are talking like we are friends again, like before we started dating. But now I can tell both of us want each other just not in a dating mode. So my question is how do I transition from ex to friends with benefits?

View more questions Search