Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittykitty Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Cutting through bark
    Why does cutting through the bark of a tree often kill the tree?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 01:13 AM

Hi, brittykitty!

If you read and study information that you'll find on websites via clicking on the following search, you'll be likely to find the answer to your question.

Cutting Bark Kills the Tree - Google Search

Thanks!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 01:29 AM

You should ask also , " What is there in the bark which is essential to the tree?"

That will perhaps guide you. Hope it helped!:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 01:57 AM
    I couldn't spread the rep so soon, Unknown008. Excellent idea to help someone in their thinking and learning about finding out the information that they need to know!

Yes, if you change wording of a search, that can help to narrow things down some as to what you're asking about and the subsequent information that you'll find.

Thanks for making that suggestion, Unknown008!
    brittykitty Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2008, 07:23 AM

Thanks everyone :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 02:32 AM

Oh, that was nothing... Thanks guys! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't bark [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I got a 7 year old dog from a rescue centre I have had her a week now and she has never barked or so much as whined. She truly is silent and I'm a bit concerned, she enjoys a walk and is very friendly with us and strangers do you think she is depressed and what can I do to help here

My Dog won't Bark [ 4 Answers ]

We own a 8 mo miniture Dashound,when we purchased him he use to bark.But he has not barked since February.He did bark about 3 weeks ago,when our son attempted to take a t-bone from him.:) We have read up on this bread & found out they are barkey dogs.Our neighbor has three & all they do is...

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

How to I get my puppy to bark when he needs to go? [ 3 Answers ]

My 4 month old puppy is getting better with pottying outside now. But he always just stands at the door and so if we don't see him there, he just ends up doing his business next to the door. Is there a way to teach him to bark when he needs to go? Or is he going to naturally learn himself?

Dog without bark, History [ 4 Answers ]

My beagle is a puppy and will not bark? I don't understand why, she will whine and growl. She trembles when she is watching a squirrel or something moving but won't do anything else please help me figure out why?? :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search