Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Registery Cleaner - RegCure
    Any good advice for a Registery Cleaner I want to download which is safe and free. Is RegCure safe to download? Thanks:
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Nov 5, 2008, 02:56 PM

Well there are different kinds of registry cleanups... go to Free Software Downloads and Reviews - Download.com and search 'Registry Cleaner' and there are several different programs rated by users.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 03:49 PM

The most common recommendation around here is:

CCleaner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need phone number for paretologic regcure [ 6 Answers ]

I can't get in touch with the company who makes regcure registry cleaner.there name is paretologic they are from canada. Please help.

RVHOST.exe virus - no registery use [ 1 Answers ]

I have had this virus twice before and thought I had removed it - however it is back and I followed my previous instructions onto how to delete it, but now find I cannot enter 'regedit' as the drop down box tells me my registery has been disabled by my administrator- who tells me differently. What...

Inexpensive ear cleaner for dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use peroxide or something like that in my golden retriever's ears? She is always scratching her ears and shaking her head. (ear infections?) and it's so expensive to keep going to the vet for ear cleaners and medicines. Also, she is continually getting a bacterial-type yeast infection...

Registry cleaner [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using a registry cleaner to clean up my registry (jv16 power tools) Before I remove something I shouldn't I'd like to know what the following two things are and if its safe to remove them. Invalid progID entry OLE/DDE and Invalid TypeLib entry OLE/DDE Thanks, Kat.

Best vacuum cleaner? [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about buying a new vacuum cleaner and would like a recommendation on one that you have found to be good at really suctioning up the dirt. Price is not a factor.

View more questions Search