Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    truckerg Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Big Rig Tools
    I have seen a tool that applies pressure to the Sliding Axle Release Pin Lever so that a driver may slide the tandem axles on a trailer buy without others help in difficult situations. It had a spring within the tool (to apply pressure to the pulling lever) and a magnet at one end to hold it to the trailer frame... Can't find one at truck stops or tool supply outlets. Any Help? Thanks,. Gil
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 12:31 PM

I think found out what it's called, but not the actual tool for sale.

Trailer tandem release leverage bar - - US Patent 6375162
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 12:37 PM
    This might help too:

New Product New 2 Piece Tandem Pin Puller And 5th Wheel Release by M & G MFG CO LLC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woodworkers and their tools [ 8 Answers ]

I am making lots of new chairs this winter. Main problem is this, when I run a board through my Delta table shaper I get black marks on my wood. I have tried silicone spray to coat the metal surface, NO HELP, just makes it slick(which is good) but discoloration is still there. ANY ideas in...

Extra 220 Tools [ 1 Answers ]

I already have a guarge heater 16amps on a 220 American 120/240 2 pole 20amp braker. I bought a table saw 13amps. I would like to just continue the wire to my saw. Can I run them both with a 40 amp braker?

Abandon tools [ 4 Answers ]

I was awarded an amount in a small claim from a contractor who did not complete the job and he left his tools. I have been keeping them until I receive payment. I won the case in March of 06 and he finally wants to settle the debt and retrieve his tools. He never showed in court and there was no...

Tools zoologists use [ 1 Answers ]

What tools do zoologists use:confused

View more questions Search