Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshineluv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 02:59 PM
    Is there a chance
    Hi,
    My question is this. I have met this guy that I truly like and I know he just got out of a relationship, he says he is not ready for one yet and he says am the one if he was ready. He called me all week and then we went on a date. I had mentioned it first but he brought it up again. Then a few nights later I asked if he wanted to hang out and he said he would call me back. He did and I went tosee him for about 20 minutes. He told me that his new dog was a chick magnet I said oh really in a nice ton. Well my question is...
    Am I barking up the wrong tree?? :confused:
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 12, 2006, 03:07 PM
    He is giving out mixed signals because he is mixed up. That is not at all uncommon for someone who just ended a relationship. If you like that sort of thing, bark away. But the thing is he said he needs time and it doesn't sound like you want to give it to him. Are there no other guys for you to consider? You know, like ones more available since you are available too? I am not being sarcastic here but why doesn't anyone believe the part about "I need some time"?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2006, 04:42 PM
    If your smart you'll get to know him much-much better then you can answer this question for yourself. Keep in mind he's not looking for a deep relationship (just sex and a hang-out buddy) and he already TOLD you this so think with your head and not your heart. So don't... PLEASE don't fall for the RAP and get your heart broke by falling in love and posting here about how some dude talked you out of your panties and self esteem and found him another piece of eye candy. REMEMBER he already said he has a dog who's a chick magnet!! DUH!:cool: ;)
    mariel womack Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshineluv
    Hi,
    my question is this. I have met this guy that I truly like and I know he just got out of a relationship, he says he is not ready for one yet and he says am the one if he was ready. He called me all week and then we went on a date. I had mentioned it first but he brought it up again. then a few nights later I asked if he wanted to hang out and he said he would call me back. He did and I went tosee him for about 20 minutes. He told me that his new dog was a chick magnet I said oh really in a nice ton. well my question is........
    am I barking up the wrong tree???????????????????????:confused:
    If you feel that he is the guy that you want to be with then go for it. But if you think order wise then stop seeing him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help. Do I take a chance? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 21 year old girl, who 2 1/2 years ago started dating a 23 year bloke called Tom. Everything was perfect with him as he was honest, kind and real gentleman to me. We lasted 4 months as he didn't know what he wanted and wanted to be single again. I was devastated as you can imagine as this...

2nd chance? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 years recently dumped me. The thing is, he kept changing his reason. It makes me think he's confused. He left me once before, and I did the whole beg and plead thing which did not work, and after breaking off all contact and ignoring him, he came back because he loved me and need...

Second chance [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have been in a relationship for the past ten years. We have run into problems. My exboyfriend feels that he gave most of the effort in this relationship. I didn't show him the love that he showed me. There was a lot of interference by family and friends. We were both young when we started...

A chance [ 3 Answers ]

I seem to have a problem when I meet a woman. I'm shy so it's difficult to come up with something to say, however when I do get nerve and initiate conversation I think things are going decent. We talk a little and they seem to like the person I am, they say things that give me the impresion they...

View more questions Search