Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicajuarez11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Is my baby a boy or a girl?
    Is my baby a boy or a girl? Please check the picture.
    Attached Images

CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Nov 3, 2008, 08:00 PM

I cannot read sonograms, but if you had a picture of your belly, I could go by that. Hee Hee But honestly, it'd only be a guess.

Myth: The shape and height of your belly can indicate your baby's sex.
    Truth: The popular belief that women carrying boys carry low and that women carrying girls carry high just isn't true. The shape and height of your belly is determined by your muscle tone, uterine tone, and the position the baby is in. That's why someone may think you're having a boy because you're carrying low, when actually the baby just dropped lower into the pelvis because you're closer to delivery. So, what's the most accurate way to determine your baby's sex? Talk to your doctor about getting an ultrasound.

I found that online.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Nov 5, 2008, 12:36 PM

Why? Would they not tell you? I have No Clue. :) But if you want a guess the last pic looked like a boy. Lol But I'm still not sure what I was looking at. I can't read a sonogram.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 12:43 PM
    Only a licensed ultrasound tech or radiologist can tell you if it is a boy or girl. I am a RN in Labor and Delivery and this is beyond my scope of practice.

Did you ask them when they took the ultrasound?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2008, 03:50 PM

Jess I can tell you the sex by looking at yr stomach... but I can't read a sonogram

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have a baby girl [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I want to have a baby, but we really want to have a baby girl. I've done some research and one of the things that I've learned is for the girl not to climax. Does this mean at all or just when penetration from my husband occurs? And if you know of any other ways that will help us...

It's a baby girl [ 12 Answers ]

Yes we had a baby girl she wasn't so little though she weight 9bls 2 oz. We named her Lena-Marie Kathleen, she was born on June 3rd 2008 we just got out of the hospital today. After 28 hours of hard labour and 3 hours of pushing she was finally born. We had 4 DR, 8 nurses, and 2 OB's trying to...

What would you name a baby boy or girl? [ 31 Answers ]

Just a group discussion. It's a rainy day today and wanted to chat about a subject that everyone has an opinion about. What would you name a boy? Id name my first born son after his father, second born anthony or roco. What would you name a girl? Adrianna, carmella, maria, or emma

Want a baby girl [ 3 Answers ]

:o I have 2 boys and I really want to have a baby girl but I am still breastfeeding my 4 month old and my period has not restarted. How else can I tell that I am ovulating so that I can have my baby girl??

A girl that had a baby with someone else while she was with me [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what I should do or how to get over the fact that my girlfriend had another baby but from someone else. She has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and one is 7, 2, 11 months. The 2 year old is mine and when she got a job at a hospital she started messing around with a co worker and got...

View more questions Search