Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillip denton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Hireing a truck driver with 1 feloney
    Are there any trucking companies that hire drivers with a feloney? I have no parole or probation
    jaivyn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 05:43 AM

I understand what you are going through.Because I am going through the same thing I am a convited felon,and I can't get a job but to answer the question I really think that it is the type of crime that was committed.But that still shouldn't stop someone for wanting to change their life..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Licensed cdl truck driver w/ felony? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a licensed cdl truck driver. I cannot get a semi driving job because of a felon I had from 4 years ago . Anyone?

Truck driver [ 2 Answers ]

I have afelony on my record for a drug conviction since 1997&1998. It's a drug conviction.

Truck driver classes for felons [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for any truck driving schools that might hire a person with a feloney,trying to help my son out.I am a class A cdl driver myself driving a box truck(by choice)would appreciate any info on this subject.

Asking about training for cdl schools to become a truck driver [ 1 Answers ]

I jhicks03251984 am wondering why is it so hard that even though that I have did 5 yrs, in the state pen, and yes I have 1 felony on my back but I'm also off parole since june1 2004 why is it so hard to get a truck driving schools to consider to take me in for training of my cdl, so I can become a...

Truck Driver Training [ 3 Answers ]

I would like a list of trucking companies that offer free training.

View more questions Search