Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    numberonemommy Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Oct 31, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Should the pressure be on me?
    Okay I know I've been asking a lot of questions today, partially because it's been very slow at work and got me into thinking about all these things...

SO now this one is about my "son" again. We've been told by the lawyer we've talked to that we need to documents everything we do with him and every time we have him we need to document all this... so for awhile I'd been writing down everything, when we had him then I had to start writing WHAT we did with him...

I've gotten a little behind on it, but I know with all the picture I take I can go back and I'll know what we did when we did it etc. However, it's putting a lot of pressure on me to do this, as no one else has helped, I'mt he one who's been placed in charge of documenting all this.

Now I'm waiting on my husband to file an emergency court hearing for his son because of an incident that happened when our boy was with his mother, but he's taking his sweet time with it, keeps saying he'll do it in his own time, but if he keeps waiting its going to be too late and I'm pretty sure the courts are going to look at it and the time he waited to file and say that it obviously wasn't that much of an emergency and throw the case out the window.

I feel like all my work is for nothing and that why should I have to be the one doing all the documenting and take the time I have off from spenidng that time with my own child and our son when we have him when my husband won't even go and do what needs to be done asap?
    I've decided to give the responsibility to him and that if he feels it would be too much of a stress issue on him, he can give it to his mom to take care of (since they live right down the street and are always in the business anyway). Is this wrong of me?
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Nov 1, 2008, 11:59 AM

I haven?t read everything you have written, so you may want to take my advice with a grain of salt, as I may not have the whole picture here.
    I think that your husband should be doing all the legwork. In the end this is his child.
    If he is in no hurry there is really nothing you can do about it. Maybe by helping so much you are enableing him?
    Just a thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bigger pressure tank or increase pressure? [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a new home and the builder had installed a 20 gal pressure tank. I have a jet pump system where the motor sits directly on the tank itself. I really notice the pump running a bit,but also notice the loss of pressure quickly, especially in the shower. Now I was thinking of buying a much...

Deep well, pressure tank/switch not building pressure [ 13 Answers ]

The only way I have water pressure is to leave the power on! I have replaced the 5 gallon pressure tank (28psi when void of water)/fittings/pressure gauge and tried 3 new 30/50 pressure switches and the problem remains the same. With the power off, the pressure drops to 0 (not 30). When I...

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

Do you add 30 410a freon pressure like you do r22 and r12 for high side pressure in c [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to add 30 to the ambeint air temp. like you do for r22 and r12 to R410a freon to get the proper high side pressure reading

House water pressure from well losing pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I have a well at my home that provides the primary water . I have replaced the well pump with a new one, the pressure tank was bad replaced it, pressure switch was bad replaced it. Now I cannot maintain pressure through out my house. The initial pressure is good for about 10 seconds then it slowly...

View more questions Search