Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Global warming Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Crushed by a crush
    I am in middle school and our school has a Halloween festival every year, my crush is new here so I get to spend the whole night with him showing him around. :D There's raffle gift baskets every year and my crush Anthony, won one, it came with tickets to a Lobo basketball game, he asked me to go with him. At first I was so excited! Yesterday, he sent me a rude text message saying, " I heard you like baseball why don't you go with your crush? BTW Im going to the B-ball game with Alexis." I was so crushed! :( Mostly about how he thought I liked his best friend Caleb (Who is a total NERD!) Alexis is this stuck-up snotty girl who tries to hard to be cute, likes my guy, Anthony used to like me (I know that much) but know he likes Alexis. What should I do?
    ladybug89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Just let him know that you like him bot his friend. And tell him that you really want to go with him if he'll still let you, just don't be rude about it when you say it and don't bring up the other girl he asked to go, then you could make him mad and it could ruin your chances with him, just tell him, "I really like you and i'm not interested in your friend, i'm sorry i gave you that impression, and if i can i would, if you'll let me, i'd still like to go to the game with you". And see what he says. GOOD LUCK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three girls, crushed heart [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im a 15 yr old to be sophomore in hs, but it feels like I'll never get there. Ive been depressed for several years now, my parents divorced when I was young, and girls run all over me. Recently I've been blessed and cursed with having a wonderful girlfriend who ill name x, for the past 6...

Crushed herniated disc [ 1 Answers ]

What are my optios on fixing this problem. I had a fall 3 months ago, am 69 year old man.

I crushed his ego.. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy who I really like and we had sex for the 2nd time last night... I really have feelings developing but I think the sex part is too fast for me. So as he was leaving I told him that I didn't want to do the sex part anymore.. Maybe I should have waited awhile before...

View more questions Search