Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meeeee Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Catching STI's
    Can you catch an STI even if you use a condom?? :confused:
    lub269 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 03:02 PM

Hepatitis B is 100 times more infectious then HIV. Sweat, tears, salvia are just a few means of transportation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My past is catching up to me. [ 17 Answers ]

November 2003 (New Jersey) I was 23 yrs old, convicted of receiving stolen property, sentence was time served 99 days in jail, 2 yrs probation. April 2004 Transferred probation to Pennsylvania. August 2004 (Pennsylvania) Stole a credit card, ran up roughly $1,000 in charges. Got a tip the...

Catching a stray cat [ 3 Answers ]

We have fed a stray cat for about a year now and the other day when he came we noticed he was hurt. He is not putting any weight on one of his front paws, and its been like that for about two weeks. We would like to get him to the vet to see if there is anything they can do, but he won't let us get...

Sti's [ 1 Answers ]

I had a spot on my penis 4 about 3 weeks and nw its just a lump but I don't no what it is and I'm worried about it in case its something dangerous but I don't want to go to the doctors what could it be and should it have gone by now:confused:

Conscience is catching up! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping you people can really help me out with this. My b/f and I have been dating for 1 1/2 yrs. During his sport season we manage to maintain a very long distance relationship. Problem is: within the last month I've cheated on him (3 times), while very intoxicated, and I mean VERY (although...

Conscience is catching up! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping you people can really help me out with this. My b/f and I have been dating for 1 1/2 yrs. During his sport season we manage to maintain a very long distance relationship. Problem is: within the last month I've cheated on him (3 times), while very intoxicated, and I mean VERY (although...

View more questions Search