Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2mature17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Ready as ill ever be!
    OKAY I no doctors can be quaks sometimes but I've had tons of doctors tell me one thing then another but they all have said the big possibility of not being able to conceive it runs in my family. My cousin is only 23 and having a hysterectamy. 23. My mom was only 28 and both for the same reason as me.im sorry that some of you think its not right cause I'm 17 but I've been a mom since I was 12 in my mind. But I no its totally different and hard and expensive for the real thing. Me and my boyfriend are engaged and have a little house near both our families. My baby will have what ever it needs and I no that. My 20 year old sisster has 3 kids 4 years and under she got pregnant when she was 15. Her daughter(4) has had a wonderfully life even though here biological dad isn't her daddy and I think it doesn't matter if your married. I have thought about this every min for the last three years believe me I no what I have to go through. There's nothing I want more than to have a baby to nurish and love and take care of.so think about it I've been going through this since the 8th grade I've had three surgerys. And I haven't wore protection for along time. Something's got to be wrong. Just because my baby wouldn't be in riches I no it'll be brought up right and always have someone to love it unconditonally. And also I'm also going to graduate I'm studying business management. I have three years already. I ask you look @ it form my perspective would you want to conceive.?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 02:56 AM

It's understandable given what your mother and sister have experienced, but what has your doctor done to help you so far since you have already been given the diagnosis of endometriosis and PCOS? Anything other than surgery?

I assume they have discussed your fertility with you and what your options would be... that tends to go hand in hand when working with endo and PCOS. If not, that would be the first step. Marriage can matter in terms of the financial/health protections you would have if nothing else... hence the push by many couples who live together to have their unions recognized fully. Since you are already engaged, why not just get married and make it official.

In your previous post, you left out the part about being engaged and having your own home near family... graduating and studying business (I assume you mean you have three years of high school done already), and having had a few surgeries already for the issue. This does make some difference, but it really would be best for you to finish school and be able to support yourself and a child if it ever became necessary before trying to get pregnant... because odds are it will become necessary at some point in time. Can you still go to college, get a degree, and have a baby? Sure you can, with some juggling and as long as things go well for you, but you already know it might be a rough road, so just be prepared that things may not fall into place as you would like. Have that goal in mind to get that degree and a good job, whether you have a baby soon or when you are 28.
    Chelsiie Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2009, 05:12 AM
    Hey To The Girl Above ^^^ I Been With My Partner 2 Years & 7 Months Now & haven't conceived I was on the pill for about 7 months then came off it as it was making me sick & have be having unprotected sex with my fiancé ever since but still nothing I think mines due to da spunk dripping out of me after intercourse apparently I been told after intercourse stay laying in bed by lying on your side, draw your knees into your stomach & stick a pillow under your hip while putting your feet against headboard lets sperm do its job... I may be pregnant sooo good luck hun x x
    Chelsiie Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2009, 05:14 AM

Oh & Doggy Is The Best Position As It Gives The Sperm More Chance Of Getting You Pregnant =D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

Not ready [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm still a virgen and I know that I'm not ready for sex but there is this really hot guy who wants to have sex and I told him that I'm not a virgen now he wants to do it. How do I tell him that I don't want to without giving it out that I'm a virgen?:confused:

When he's ready? [ 2 Answers ]

:) How can you tell when you've been together long enough to ask the guy about marrying... and what are some signs he's ready with you... I think a guys opinion might be most insightfull...

View more questions Search