Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HollywoodCouple Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Hoping for pregnancy
    Hi, I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now and I don't want to lose hope, but these last few days I have been getting sick at night, waking up really tired, and I just want to sleep all the time. I just had m period last week. Could there be a miracle and myself be pregnant?? Please help... =]
    mitchellmom Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Oct 28, 2008, 09:02 PM

Take the test and know for sure! Otherwise, consult with your Doctor about a potential illness.
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Oct 28, 2008, 09:04 PM

Yeah take a test... you can have periods while pregnant... only two ways to know... test or wait it out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant or just hoping ? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Help please, I had a miscarrage 31 days ago, I was so gutted as we had been trying, since then we have been trying again , although some say to wait we choose not to, however when I was on my pill I used to be regular 25 days ish, it has now been 31 since miscarrage and I have been...

Hoping pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I have benefitted so much from you and other women's advice,I don't feel so much alone.Please wish me luck,I told you that I have a regular period and it is due to come tomorrow (15th) or the next (16th).I really pray it does not come. I also want to ask about how to check my BBT.can a...

Hoping for some head help. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old male, 6'2, 200 pounds. I am in good physical condition, and enjoy sports and physical activities. About a year ago, I started to have so problems with my head. I have a common feeling of lightheadedness, that will come and go in no particular routine. I went to the doctor...

Hoping to be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying for our third child. Possibility of twins on his side. It has only been 1 week since we had unprotected sex. Is it possible to feel the effects of the beginning of pregnancy this early? I cannot use a pregnancy test for a couple of weeks can I? Would a blood test be...

View more questions Search