Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XRawrX69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Should I wait .
    Okay so me and my ex dated only a month but it was like we were made for each other even though we didn't get to the I love you stage I know we both were and still are in love. He broke up with me one day when he was drunk and then a few days later when he apologized he told me I was 'Too Perfect as a GF' but we worked all that stuff out and 3 weeks ago I saw him and we were like all over each other he only lives an hour away from me but I haven't been out to see him in awhile cause of school. We've talked on aim but for like 5 seconds each time the last time on aim he told me he missed me. But I'm not sure if I should wait to see what happens or even though I love him move on.
    EN Ken Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Oct 27, 2008, 06:36 PM

At this point, I would wait. You say you're in love so give it a few weeks. If he doesn't make an effort to contact you, that's when I would consider moving on.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 27, 2008, 07:10 PM

You can't know if somebody was "made for you" in just a short month. It takes the average couple 5-7 months to get through the initial "spoil each other phase" and after this you can usually tell within another month or two if you guys are going to work out because that's is when peoples true colors come through.

On another note, were made for many different people, there is NO 100% perfect match out there but there sure are a lot of people that hit the 90% tile. So don't sweat it if you stay broken up.

As for advice on whether or not to stay together HE broke up with you so if he ever becomes ready to come back it's his choice not yours. So just move on there is no point to wait for something that might or might not happen.
    XRawrX69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleguyJoe View Post
    You can't know if somebody was "made for you" in just a short month. It takes the average couple 5-7 months to get through the initial "spoil each other phase" and after this you can usually tell within another month or two if you guys are going to work out because thats is when peoples true colors come through.

On another note, were made for many different people, their is NO 100% perfect match out there but there sure are alot of people that hit the 90% tile. So dont sweat it if you stay broken up.

As for advice on wether or not to stay together HE broke up with you so if he ever becomes ready to come back it's his choice not yours. So just move on there is no point to wait for something that might or might not happen.
    Well we were only going out a month but we've know each other for about 3 years. And I'm not asking if we should stay together were already broken up but a couple weeks ago when I saw him it was like we were together again. Then the other day we talked and he said he missed me. So I don't know if I should wait for him to ask back out or if I should let it go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I do it or wait? [ 39 Answers ]

OK, there is this girl from church, and we just recently started talking and stuff, not privatley but with her sister and cousins and stuff. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life and I absolutely adore her. OK she doesn't know that part, yet. See we've only been talking for like 2...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I wait? [ 9 Answers ]

Well see. There is this girl, Sarah. She beautiful and kind and gorgeous. I recently started to have feelings for her. I mean I've asked her "What would you say if i asked you out" before she did say yes. But that was a whole year ago. She likes this guy named Brad. Who is a real jerk to me but...

View more questions Search