Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittykitty Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Hydrogen gas molecules
    How many molecules in 23 moles of hydrogen gas?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Thanks for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD. However, the rules forbid us to give you the answer outright. Please show a little initiative and tell us what you think the answer is and why and we will be happy to help you.

We've done our homework and you can't take us with you to finals.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 04:04 AM

I'll repeat Ben's hint: How many molecules are there in a mole?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Polarity and molecules [ 1 Answers ]

People usually think of water as being "wet". If water alone is used to wash clothing, however, it doesn't penetrate the fabric very well. How does the addition of detergent make water "wetter" (more capable of penetrating the pores of the fabric)? Explain how a substance's polarity and...

Are oil molecules too large to penetrate skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was always under the impression that its really good to moisturise your body with oil, olive, almond coconut whatever, because oil can be assimilated into the skin. Whereas moisturisers for example do not get assimilated as our skin is waterproof (otherwise we would baloon up every time we...

Chemistry- the chemical equation dealing with molecules and heat [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really understand the question. "A student heats 100.0g of copper(II)sulfate pentahydrate and obtains 58.2g of anhydrous copper(II) sulfate. What percent yield was obtained in this experiment? CuSO4 *5H2O + heat ==> CuSO4 + 5H2O" I don't really understand what the percent yield is....

Comparing strnght of bonds between molecules [ 1 Answers ]

When comparing the strength of bonds between molecules ,ionoc bonds have ___bonds and molecular bonds have___bonds.

View more questions Search