Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmalou98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Kids 1980's film with witches
    Hi

The film I'm looking for I remember watching when I was around 6 years old which would have been around 1984 ish, at least I think it was a film anyway.

I remember a little boy (I think) who ended up going to a witches castle, there were a few witches who I believe were sisters. One of them had a ring, I remember her saying to the other witches 'do you like my ring, its 3 carrots' which it was, it had 3 little carrots on it, but one of the other witches ate the carrots.

Sadly that is all I remember, but I have often thought about this and I would be forever grateful if anybody knew what this film was called, or program.

Many thanks

Emma.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

Is it Hocus Pocus staring Bette Midler from 1993?
    clumindy182 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Sounds like Pufnstuf? The boy pretends to be one of the witches for some reason and he's British. One of the witches is Mama Cass?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's-1990's Sci-fi Film [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a sci-fi movie I saw as a kid, that I just can't seem to remember. The story went along the lines of children that lived on earth that finds out as the story progress that they are actually alien royality that have been placed on earth for their protection. Their...

1980's children's film [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of a 1980's (I am thinking) children's film where a boy I think on is birthday receives a gift enclosed in a large box. He opens it and a contraption was hidden within, somewhat like a car if memory serves me correct. He gets inside of it and it carries him off to a fantasy world...

1980's science fiction film [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this film on TV at my grandparents when I was younger(early to mid-eighties). I believe toward the end of the film there's a boy, locked in his house and he being attacked by aliens or monsters? It was very campy. I also recall a very slimey monster and perhaps the TV or another...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

View more questions Search