Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madyson Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Sociology how do things work
    How might ethnocentrism, xenocentrism, and temporocentrism affect people's attitude toward bilingual education programs
    Madyson Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Madyson View Post
    how might ethnocentrism, xenocentrism, and temporocentrism affect people's attitude toward bilingual education programs
    I am thinking of going back to school and takeing socioliogy and just want to learn something about it before I did:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I convince him to work things out? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 32 years old. I was dating a wonderful guy 27 for 3 years. I have a 7 yearold from a previous relationship. He was wonderful with him, so great. I took him for granted and I was really stubborn, rigid and controlling at times. I also smoked cigarettes which I know he didn't like, especially...

How to get 20 yr old to try things our way her way didn't work [ 3 Answers ]

She just graduated ,she has LD and wants to so bad live with her boyfriend who also has LD and neither one of them are able to take care of themselves .he lives by hisself but the disability pays the bills and what he can't his dad does. We want help them there at all. She use to work and have a...

How can I make things work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, well my girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me about 3 months ago because her grandma who she lived with for 14 years died and now she lives with nieghbors. The reason why she broke up with me is because when her gma was in the hospital and she never called like she always does barely called...

Can't Move On From Ex. Want to Work Things Out [ 20 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend of almost 7 years broke up with me almost a year ago. I haven't been able to move on, it seems like it just happened yesterday. I guess part of the problem is I didn't follow the "no contact" rule. Ever since the breakup, we would still see each other and talk on the phone, e-mail,...

She says she wants things to work out between us [ 22 Answers ]

Okay, my girlfriend of nearly two years broke things off with me about 3 months ago, however, we still continue to see each other once or twice a week. My controlling nature led her to the decision to leave me, however, she now seems to have renewed interest. I have been attending counciling and...

View more questions Search