Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grpayne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Can any one tell me the name of this film ?
    [/B]Hi there's this film I have been dying to no what its called but can't remember it was about 4/5 years since I see it so I can't really remember it well but I can remember that it is really good well all I know is there was this boy and I think he wears glasses and I think it start where he is biking to the library and his bike has a flag on the back of it and the library keeper has white hair can't remember who plays him and when he opens the books I think things come out of them and he walks to the end of the library and looks up at the siling witch has a picture of a dragon on it and it starts dripping and sweeps the boy away in the library and that's all about I know I thought it was called The Book Keeper Or The Book Master But I Have Searched Every Where For The Last Year Or So But Can't Find Any Think But If Any 1 knows Then Please Let Us Know Thanks
    j36 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2008, 09:46 PM

The Never Ending Story, maybe?
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2008, 02:28 PM

Is there a huge white flying dog?
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Nov 6, 2008, 01:46 PM

The boy was Maculay Culkin the Librarian was Christopher Lloyd and you are thinking of the page master

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which film am I looking for? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I remember vaguely watching a film as a child... but all I can remember is the name irene.. said I-ri-ni... and some goblin-like figures that possibly lived underground? Her grandmother was a ghost... and I think she was kidnapped by these gobliny things. I can't for the life of me remember...

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

View more questions Search