Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frostra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2006, 04:39 PM
    This might be a movie or a TV show
    I'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi show (it may have been a movie) in which they were trying to recolonize earth. They had discovered a drug that gave people eternal youth but it reacted badly with some DNA and created these monsters. The crew trying to recolonized also had to be branded with these colored stones on their chest that were red, green, and blue. And they were only allowed to mate with people who had the same color. I don't remember much more except that there was a guy on the show that was branded with a black stone because he was part monster and part human. And he had a friend who had several clones. Any ideas?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 02:49 PM
    It took me a long time to dredge this one up. You are thinking of the 1994 TV movie Island City. A plot summary from someone else who was looking for this: "I saw this color movie in the 90's on television in the US. It takes place sometime in the future where a drug was created that can stop the aging process. The problem is that it only worked for certain humans. Other humans were mutated by the drug and forced to live in the barren wastelands outside of the city. Something memorable of note is that before starting a relationship, each person must check wether a jewel, located on their hands I believe, matches in color to the other person's jewel. This is to prevent further mutants from being born. One of the main characters was a half mutant whose jewel color is black which is unique. Another of the main characters has a husband who did not take the drug for fear of becoming a mutant and is now an old man. The plot involves a group of forever young people going outside of the city to look for non-mutants. They find a woman who ends up being the long lost sister of someone in the city and bring her back."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

View more questions Search