Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c4nreason88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 08:02 PM
    why does he."hate me" so much? (WARNING! NOVEL haha)
    OK.. well.. me and this guy were in english together and he was one of those friends that I culd talk to about guys and he wuld help me and listen. Well, we were at the same party one night. I was drunk and so was he(that's usually how it starts haha).. and by the end of the night.. he made a move and we kissed. WELL the next day, we hung out all day and we talked about what happened. Even though he smoked pot and didn't do too good in skool.. he seemed like a very sweet kid. So, after a week or 2.. we got together.

we went out for a bit until my dad didn't like the idea of us and he wanted to break up because he was scared, but he still really liked me. So, one day I hung out with all his friends and shows up and gave me a really big hug.. by the end of the day he was telling me that he missed this.. us. So we got back together. For 4 months or so.. we went from being together to being "just friends".. because.. I'm an idiot.. I liked this guy that didn't want me... and I don't know. Anyway.. we were on a cruise on day and he had tears in his eyes telling me that he loved me and I was perfect in his eyes and that he would do ANYTHING to be with me. He was begging me =(. And I realized I loved him too, but I hate getting to close to a guy.. it scares me =/.

so then, we got back together... until he smoked this certain kind of weed that.. well.. it just really messed him up. I was worried about him.. and I was just frustrated because my dad was saying earlier that he wasn't going to amount to anything and I knew he would because I was good for him.. I guess you'd say.. and we decided to just be friends.. yea.. that lasted (not!). ANYWAY, I started hanging out with an older girl who didn't like my ex, so she wouldn't really let me hang out with him.. that pissed him off. Then, I met this older guy, who I THOUGHT was amazing(I will never 4give him.. he was the last straw 4 my ex because a week earlier I told him that I missed him.. because I really did!! ). After this, the last time my ex showed me he cared.. is when people were after me and I called him crying and he called me the next morning asking if I was OK and stuff like that and said if I needed anything, he would be here...

OK TO MY PROBLEM~~well, I thought we were cool(because we didn't really keep in touch).. until school started again. He didn't talk to me... he wouldn't even come close to me and I didn't know why(one of his main girl that's a friend hates me.. so yea). So I asked around and I heard he was calling me nasty and crazy and all this about me :(. I started crying because I knew I lost him! And well.. my dad and cousin found out and my cousin threatened him. So now, when people even say my name, he'll be like, "no, i dont even wanna hear about her, dont talk about her, blah blah blah!"... why does he hate me so much!? He cared about me so much.. even though I kind of messed with his head.. I did love and care about him very much. We almost had sex for crying out loud (I'm still a virgin)! I just wish.. we could b friends at least! I don't know why... why =(.

when he sees me in the halls.. he won't come close to me or w.e.. . but when we talk past each other.. he'll glance at me.. but that's about it. People say its because he still has feelings for me and he just wants to get back at me... but then why not come up and talk to me? =( I'm sick of crying over him.. someone help me so I can figure this all out!

always,
    AD:confused:
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Oct 23, 2008, 08:18 PM

He just needs time, I don't think he hates you at all! He just is really hurt. I think its best you take some time too and think about how you truly feel and stop worrying about him.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 09:16 PM

I agree with hollister take some time, give him some if its supposed to be it will be
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 10:02 PM

When we play games.. we never win.
    We end up losing.

I think you should really work on yourself. Try to forget about him at least for now and get on with your life

Why Dwell or ask why
    When there never will be a reason good enough for you.

You do not seem ready for a relationship and your father seems to not like the idea either.

Take time on yourself you need to do a lot of growing up :) work on that do good in school.
    And the rest will fall into place

Regards
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 07:55 AM

Stop worrying about him, and his attitude, and have fun with your friends, and those who like you. Stay out of the drama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Handlebars" by Flobots like it or hate it? [ 1 Answers ]

The title is pretty general and YES I have heard the old version so done snipe me about it I just want your opinion.

How to remove warning "rvhost.exe" [ 2 Answers ]

Each time the computer start up, warning appear windows annot find the rvhost.exe. What type of virus is this. How to remove it. Now I'm using avira and can't detect it

Warning, Firefox "firefoxurl" URI Handler Registration Vulnerability [ 1 Answers ]

WARNING A vulnerability has been discovered in Firefox, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system. The problem is that Firefox registers the "firefoxurl://" URI handler and allows invoking Firefox with arbitrary command line arguments. Using e.g. the "-chrome"...

View more questions Search