Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbernal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Converting a Kenmore stove from LP to Natural Gas
    I need to convert my kenmore model #362.72768890 from LP to natural gas - I already did the regulator and the orifices. How do I adjust the oven and the broiler?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 09:22 PM

Kbernal - To convert from ( LP ) to natural gas :: You will have to change the gas orfice valve from lp to natural gas .you may have to adjust the pilot lights after. Good day and good luck and GOD BLESS :: F.B.E.
    PS -IF YOU Don't KNOW HOW TO DO THIS <STAY SAFE AND CALL THE LOCAL GAS CO.
    F,B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting from propane to natural gas hot water [ 2 Answers ]

Can I convert a commercial Rheem-rudd propane water heater to natural gas >Moved from Forum Help<

Converting dryer to natural gas [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a dryer that was converted to propane gas. There were 2 orifices that came with the dryer to convert it back to natural gas. I was wondering which one I need to use to do this. One orifice has a hole coming from top to bottom. The other has a hole coming from the side to the bottom. Maybe...

Converting propane to natural dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Can you convert a propane dryer to natural gas?

Converting from propane to natural gas [ 2 Answers ]

Many years ago, I moved out into the country and built my house using propane. Now, natural gas has come into my neighborhood and I would like to eliminate the propane, the tank and the overpriced service for my house. I called the local gas provider who instructed me that I need to give them a...

View more questions Search