Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie42276 Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Oct 22, 2008, 11:55 AM
    In need of an attorney
    I got a divorce on my own and I need more help. Is there an attorny who takes payments in summter co. Fla.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 02:29 PM

Have you tried calling the local bar ? They usually have a list of them you could call.
    melanie42276 Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Oct 22, 2008, 03:57 PM

Yes and I call the phone number that they give me and I get to leave a message and I don't hear any thing back. I call the bar back and they give me another number and it's the same thing all over. Everyone wants a lot of money up front and I'm talking about 1600.00 down.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 05:51 PM

Ask if they have an initial consultation for a reduced fee. Many will do it for about 50 dollars. Also tell the bar what's going on and maybe they can help you actually find one.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 06:31 PM

Can you explain what you need more help with, A divorce esp if both parties agree can be very simple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DUI private attorney or not [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently cited with a DUI. I was approved for a public defender. I just got back from my first hearing. I was told to meet the public defender outside the court room 30 minutes prior. I didn't see him until 2 hours after my original time. During this hearing I was granted ARD for a...

Can an attorney do this? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband lost his job last year and has yet to find another. Needless to say we have gotten behind in our bills. I am the primary caregiver of my elderly mother who has had a stroke, so I cannot work. I have a debt from GE money bank for $1000. They referred the account to Arrow Financial. I...

Fee for being Power of Attorney [ 5 Answers ]

A sister and myself are co-power of attorney for another sister. Can we charge a fee? If so, how much? Does this vary by state? The POA was done in Pennsylvania. Thanks

Power of Attorney [ 3 Answers ]

Can Banks refuse a legal Power of Attorney from authorized party?

Attorney vs no Attorney [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - My husband have hired an attorney to get his green card and other ppwrk going. We have filed for all ppwrk , paid the legal fees, and were in a meeting last week preping for the interview with INS to come in 2 weeks and she decided to make everything look pretty and asked us for more...

View more questions Search