Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancygarcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Missing my dad
    My name is nancy garcia daughter to nilsa lopez and samuel garcia I was born may 23 1972 my fathers April 23 1948 a while ago I when to a club at pitkins and junius in east New York and the owner of the club told me that his son was fishing with my father in philadelphia where my father lives but when I went back the owner had pass away. Any further questions my e-mail is [email protected]
    bobloblaw Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2008, 01:12 PM

What's the club's name? If you know the clubs name you can find its owner. If you found the owner, they're should be a obit on him listing sons name - then find son?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Nov 7, 2008, 06:10 PM

Is the information on your father exact?
    Samuel Garcia, April 23, 1948

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is missing! [ 2 Answers ]

Please I need help. My cat went missing in late June/early August. We've tried everything. Any suggestions. If anyone is from my area and has info that would also help. I live in mead Washington. He is a rusty orange color. His eyes almost match is fur in color. When he purrs it sounds as...

Something is missing. But what? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my name is Kai and I am 15, a similar question has been addressed before in one of the forums, but I feel my case is a bit different. Before I start I will briefly introduce myself. I am a very rational person, I enjoy everything to do with science, philosophy and technology, I love...

What's missing? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not exactly a beginner but for the life of me, I cannot get my Lexmark Z82 to work on mySony Vaio home PC with XP Home. I've updated the latest drivers from the Lexmark website... I've asked my computer for help: dumb as me... The printer can copy docs by itself but nothing, even...

What am I missing here? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My question, Is there something more going on in my life than I am not aware of and if so what is it exactly? I feel its staring me in the face but I can't quite grasp what it all is. My brother past on a few years ago and I feel it has a lot to do with him. Hope you can help. Thank...

View more questions Search