Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    House3000 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Steoid impacts
    Hi,

Does taking steroids make your smaller and your head bigger? That's what I keep hearing, I wanted to take some so it could benefit me, but I don't want to be affected by any of these horrible circumstances that might occur...
    scottishdrunk23 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Oct 20, 2008, 06:35 PM

First off yes it makes your di** smaller.I have never heard about the head thing but don't take steroids.get muscles/strength on your own and you can say to your kids or friends or yourself whoever that you didn't take the short easy path that is an unstable one at best.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Are you speaking of Anabolic steroids? If so, it does give you man boobs. Seriously, since you posted this in the teen section, you should know that it can be very dangerous if not closely monitored by a doctor. It can cause permanent kidney damage, even death if not controlled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Impacts [ 1 Answers ]

What are some of the human impacts of the Asian Rainforest?

Impacts of Technology on Business & Society [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to get some help on a business paper due on the Technological Impacts on Business & Society. I would really appreciate if could get some written info for reference, or some websites or some ready material. Thanking You, Viraj75

Technological Impacts on Business & Society [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, :) I would like to get some help on a business paper due on the Technological Impacts on Business & Society. I would really appreciate if could get some written info for reference, or some websites or some ready material. Thanking You, Viraj75

View more questions Search