Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swiftynifty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Briggs & Stratton NO SPARK
    Hi Im a newbie: I was wondering if anyone had a service diagram for a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 16hp V twin Points set up. As a spring has come off mine and I don't know where its come from ( a picture is worth a thousand word ). Thank you
    02dodgeman Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2008, 05:35 PM

Try searching on the web for briggs & stratton parts and use the model, serial, and code # and maby you could find a parts breakdown of your engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 hp Briggs and Stratton No Spark [ 10 Answers ]

I've disabeled all the safety switches, the engine turns over fine and I've isolated the ignition armateur (unplugged the ground wire from it.) the old one had spark on one lead but not the other so I figured it was bad. It ran sometimes but other times it would not start. Now that I bought a...

Briggs and Stratton opposed twin NO SPARK [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old dresser lawn tractor. It was running when I parked it last fall. Now it cranks but won't start. I can't detect any spark. I removed the kill wire from the magneto & jumped the solenoid; spins, but still no spark. There are interlocks on the mower engage lever, but the clutch & seat...

Briggs and stratton 16 hp no spark [ 1 Answers ]

Crap that may be! How do I tell if the coil is good? I put an ohm meter across the spark leads. I think it said 4 ohms? I'm bidding on a manual for it on eBay. How do I do the gap. I pretty much just unbolted it and bolted the new one in it's place. I did put a connection on the otherwise bare...

Briggs and stratton 16 hp no spark [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a question about my tractor. The engine is a B&S 16 hp twin cylinder model 402707. It was running great when it began to loose power. I checked the plugs and checked for spark. Very week and intermitent. Also one side better than the other. I bought and installed a new coil and spark...

Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 16HP OHV No Spark? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, Seen several threads along this line but nothing that seems to help me. I have a Briggs & Stratton Model 303777 Vanguard (on a 1994 Snapper SR170 Rider). The engine turns over well, but will not start. I am not getting any "thump" when it turns. I am not hearing any clicking from the...

View more questions Search