Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bored587 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Am I over weight?
    I am 11 years old and I weigh 125 pounds. Am I over weight? I feel and look like it. And I always get teased.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 11:27 AM

It depends on your height as well.
    Bored587 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    it depends on your height as well.
    I'm between 5 foot and 5 foot 4 I guess I'm not sure
    mcrunner Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Oct 25, 2008, 09:45 AM

125 is definitely not overweight for someone of that height. I'm 5 foot 6 and 125 and am perfectly normal, even on the skinny side of things. Even at 5 foot, 125 is just fine and is not considered overweight. Ignore what other people are telling you, you have no need to be self conscious about your weight.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 10:36 AM

First big difference in 5 ft and 5 ft 4, sounds like you need to measure yourself.

But no it does not sound like it. Remember kids pick on other kids, if it was not this, it would be something,
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:17 AM

That sounds about the right weight for your height. :)
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 11:59 PM

No, you are just right! The kids that are teasing you are just jealous because you have a beautiful shape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight: amt of matter in object is weight. True or false [ 8 Answers ]

Is the answer false because that is mass

Your Starting Weight & Goal Weight [ 8 Answers ]

There have been lots of threads related to weight loss. Some members have realistic goals for slimming down, some people aspire to shed those extra pounds at hurricane speeds, and some are interested in weight maintenance and overall health. This post is dedicated to all of you. What is your...

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

View more questions Search